***ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION...READ BELOW***
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND READ BELOW ON HOW THIS COURSE WORKS AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO ENTER THE COURSE ON THE DATE YOU REGISTER FOR... OR YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ENTER THE CLASS!
Hybrid Managing Assaultive Behavior Training (MAB/AB508/SB1299) with Skill Session
This course is in compliance with the following California state laws
- Section Title 22 of the Health and Safety Code
- Section 1257.7
- Section 1257.8
This course will be completed in 2 parts in order to be eligible to receive a completion card, if you don't follow these directions below you will not be able to enter the course.
- You will receive an automated "Registration Confirmation" email with the date and time of the course you registered for after you submit payment, THAT EMAIL WILL HAVE THE POWERPOINT ATTACHED AS A PDF WITH 59 COLOR SLIDES and arrives to you within 1 hour....READ IT!
- You must reply to the "REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION" email with the PowerPoint or you WILL NOT be able to enter the class (Part 1 of 2). Do not reply to the "Payment Confirmation" email.
- If you haven't received the "Registration Confirmation" email within 1 hour try checking your SPAM folder, often you will find it. If you still haven't received it then contact us immediately through email at email@example.com and we will send it manually to you as quickly as possible. You must still reply to that email in order to enter the course.
- The instructor will not review the information during the class but will answer any questions you may have in regards to the PowerPoint.
- You will complete the class roster, take a 15 question multiple choice test based off the PowerPoint you read (Must pass with an 80% within 2 trys) and practice the hands-on portion of the class with other participants or the instructor (Part 2 of 2).
Click here to read about the California AB508 Law: AB508 and SB1299 requirements
Private appointments are available for this course, total cost is $100.00, Contact us to schedule an appointment at 909-227-9192 or email us.
Save A Heart CPR is not responsible for your employer, registry or any other type of entity who will or will not accept our completion cards. Our course covers the required subject matter required by the state of California.
Convenience is everything!
* Please understand this is a learning environment and we wish everybody to have an uninterrupted experience, we would appreciate leaving children and infants at home. If you arrive with a child you will be unable to enter the course.
You must read the Cancellation Policy before you submit your payment, by registering for a course and submitting payment you agree to all terms listed.
Please use the provided link: Cancellation, Reschedule, Refund, Credit Policy