READ STEPS 1-5 BELOW AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OR YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY TO THE SKILL SESSION
Hybrid Managing Assaultive Behavior Training (MAB/AB508/SB1299) with Skill Session
This course is in compliance with the following California state laws
- Section Title 22 of the Health and Safety Code
- Section 1257.7
- Section 1257.8
This course will be completed in 2 parts in order to be eligible to receive a completion card, if you don't follow these directions below you will not be able to enter the course.
You are purchasing the PowerPoint information for$55.00 and paying a $5 material fee for the completion card and Skill Session. A PowerPoint must be purchased each time you enter a Skill Session, You may not reuse a previous PowerPoint you purchased or borrow another persons PowerPoint information. One PowerPoint per person must be purchased each time you attend a Skill Session.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED ON THE PURCHASED POWERPOINT
- You will receive an automated "Registration Confirmation" email with the date and time of your Skill Session after you purchase the PowerPoint, the PowerPoint will be attached as a clickable PDF link with about 60 color slides and will arrive to you within 1 hour or less....read it before the start of the skill session.
- You must reply to the "Registration Confirmation" email BEFORE THE START OF THE SKILL SESSION or you will not be allowed to enter the skill session.
- If you haven't received the "Registration Confirmation" email within 1 hour or less of your completed registration try checking your SPAM folder. If you still haven't received it contact us immediately through email at email@example.com and we will resend it to you.
- The instructor will not review the information before the skill session, this is why you must read it before the start of the skill session.
- You will complete the class roster and take the test based off the clickable link PDF PowerPoint you purchased and read, you must pass with an 80% within 2 attempts. You will then practice the hands-on portion of the course (Part 2 of 2) before receiving a completion card from the business.
Click on the link to read about the California AB508 Law: AB508 and SB1299 requirements
Private appointments are available for this course, the fee is $100.00, Contact us to schedule an appointment at 909-227-9192 or email us. Price includes the PowerPoint and Card fee/Skill Session.
Convenience is everything!
* Please understand this is a learning environment and we wish everybody to have an uninterrupted experience, we would appreciate leaving children and infants at home. If you arrive with a child you will be unable to enter the skill session (Part 2).
You must read the Cancellation Policy before you submit your payment, by registering for a course and submitting payment you agree to all terms listed. Save A Heart CPR is not responsible for your employer, registry or any other type of entity who will or will not accept our completion cards. Our course covers the required subject matter required by the state of California.
Please use the provided link: Cancellation, Reschedule, Refund, Credit Policy