NEW AT HOME OPTION AVAILABLE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE, READ THE DETAILS BELOW IN RED
Hybrid Managing Assaultive Behavior Training (MAB/AB508/SB1299) with Skill Session
This course is in compliance with the following California state laws
- Section Title 22 of the Health and Safety Code
- Section 1257.7
- Section 1257.8
This course will be completed in 2 parts in order to be eligible to receive the completion card, if you don't follow these directions below you will not be eligible to enter the course.
You are purchasing the PowerPoint information for $60.00 and paying a $5 material fee for the completion card and Skill Session. A PowerPoint must be purchased each time you enter a Skill Session, You may not reuse a previous PowerPoint you purchased or borrow another persons PowerPoint information. One PowerPoint per person must be purchased each time you attend a Skill Session.
NO REFUNDS ON THE PURCHASED POWERPOINT
- You will receive an automated "Registration Confirmation" email sent to you with the date and time of the Skill Session you registered for. The PowerPoint will be attached as a clickable PDF link with about 60 color slides and will arrive to you within 1 hour or less....you must read the information before the date and start time of the skill session you registered for.
- You must reply "GOT IT" to the "Registration Confirmation" email BEFORE THE START OF THE SKILL SESSION or you will not be allowed entry. If you arrive and say "I didn't know I had to reply or read anything before coming today"...we know you didn't read these directions including the PowerPoint!
- If you haven't received the "Registration Confirmation" email within 1 hour try checking your SPAM folder. If you still haven't received it within 1 hour please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend it to you.
- The instructor will not review the information, this is why you must reply and read the PowerPoint before the start of the skill session.
- At our office you will complete the class roster and take the multiple choice test based off the clickable link PDF PowerPoint you purchased. You will then practice the hands-on portion of the course (Part 2 of 2) before receiving a completion card. ***Passing score is 80% or greater, you must pass by the 2nd attempt.
*** IMPORTANT, THIS IS A NEW OPTION TO COMPLETE THE COURSE ***
Would you like to complete the course at home? Due to COVID 19 restrictions and staff shortages employers are now allowing staff to complete this course information at home, this is allowing for less person to person contact and keeping our Healthcare Providers safe and healthy. Select "Complete at Home" during registration or use the provided link below and we will email the information you need to complete with the simple directions, yes it's that easy! You will read the class PowerPoint and then print a few papers to fill out and then scan them as a PDF to send back to us for grading, upon successful completion we will send you the Certificate of Completion via email to print.
***Look to the right for #9 to register or use this Direct Link: Complete at Home MAB Class***
Click on the link to read about the California AB508 Law: AB508 and SB1299 requirements
Private appointments are available and the fee is $100.00, contact us to schedule an appointment at 909-227-9192 or email us. Price includes the PowerPoint and Card fee/Skill Session. Price may be higher depending on the day of the week and or time you choose.
Convenience is everything!
* Please understand this is a learning environment and we wish everybody to have an uninterrupted experience, we would appreciate leaving children and infants at home. If you arrive with a child you will be unable to enter the skill session (Part 2).
You must read the Cancellation Policy before you submit your payment, by registering for a course and submitting payment you agree to all terms listed. Save A Heart CPR is not responsible for your employer, registry or any other type of entity who will or will not accept our completion cards. Our course covers the required subject matter required by the state of California.
Please use the provided link: Cancellation, Reschedule, Refund, Credit Policy