PALS HeartCode Skill Session
THIS IS DONE AFTER YOU HAVE PURCHASED AND COMPLETED THE PALS HEARTCODE ACCESS KEY KNOWN AS PART 1, LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT TO PURCHASE THE PALS HEARTCODE ACCESS KEY IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is for an Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) HeartCode skill session. This is completed AFTER you have purchased and completed the on-line portion of the AHA course.
Contact us if you would like to schedule a private skill session on a date and time that works best for you. *Private fee $125.00
If you have already completed the PALS HeartCode Access Key then please continue to scroll below and register for the Part 2 & 3 Skill Session. After you complete the Skill Session with us you will receive your completion card.
THIS SESSION IS ONLY FOR HEARTCODE PALS
- Please bring your CERTIFICATE of completion with you.
- Please bring a photo I.D.
- You may not enter the Part 2 & 3 Skill Session without the Part 1 certificate of completion.
- Please note that according to the "Cancellation Policy" we have no refund, reschedule or credit 48 hours before a scheduled course.
- DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE PART 2 & 3 SKILL SESSION UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED PART 1 FIRST ON THE COMPUTER AT HOME OR WORK.
Direct link to our "Cancellation Policy": Cancellation, Reschedule, Refund, Credit Policy
Receive your AHA eCard on the day of class
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.