» Cancellation/Reschedule/Refund Policy
Save A Heart CPR is now ONLY offering Mobile Service for group classes and has closed our office location in the city of Rancho Cucamonga. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to conducting a course for you at your location.
Email submission only for the below policy
Save A Heart CPR understands that situations arise and will sometimes put you in a position to cancel, reschedule or request a refund with us. If you need to cancel, reschedule or would like a refund for your class please contact us through our “Form Submission” under the CONTACT US located on the home page. You may also send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave us a message.
Please read the correct policy below so you’re aware of the rules and what will take place when you contact us by email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, Save A Heart CPR has reserved the seat for you as promised by your completed payment and has fulfilled our obligation by being prepared to conduct the course with your reserved seat.
“Complete at Home MAB Self Paced Course”
- This class is self paced and a Certificate of Completion will not be issued until you have sent back all the required paperwork via email in a PDF format, pictures of the paperwork will not be accepted and will be rejected by the Instructor if you send pictures back to us. This will delay getting you the certificate till we get the appropriate completed paperwork from you.
- Your purchased Non-Refundable material will be emailed to you within the time frame you paid for during the registration process, please understand you have 3 options to choose from with how fast you want the paperwork sent to you to start the course…..Option 1 is within a 24 hour time period for $75, Option 2 is within a 12 hour time period for $80, Option 3 is within an 8 hour time period for $85. This does not mean you will receive your purchased Non-refundable materials and a Certificate of Completion within the time frame you selected.
- After you have completed the paperwork and sent it back to us as a PDF attachment we will forward it to the Instructor for review, if everything has been completed correctly and you passed the 15 question multiple choice test, you will receive the Certificate of Completion from us through email within 24 hours. Please understand this takes time and the Instructor works as fast as possible during normal work hours to get you the certificate.
- If you require a rush on the certificate of completion we will charge a fee of $20.00, you must contact the business via email and request this service.
- This course offers no refund or credit for the Non-Refundable materials you purchased after it has been sent to you via email, if the materials you purchased have not been emailed to you we will offer a partial refund. *If the information has been emailed we offer no refunds or credit
- If your purchased Non-Refundable materials have not been emailed to you then a fee of $25 will be deducted from the amount you paid and processed back to the original form of payment, please allow a few days for the funds to post back to your account. You must email us for the requested refund, NO PHONE CALLS will be allowed.
- We do not keep a copy of your Certificate of Completion, if you lose it or request a duplicate copy we will charge a fee of $20.00 to create another one for you.
- You are purchasing Non Refundable materials to complete the MAB course, only $5 of what you paid is towards processing the certificate of completion. You may not reuse or share the purchased materials of the course and must purchase new materials each time you require a Certificate of Completion. If you don’t complete the course, you may request a refund of the $5 processing fee for the Certificate of Completion.
*** HeartCode Access Key Part 1 Policy for ACLS, BLS, PALS and Heartsaver Options***
If you request a refund for a HeartCode On-line Access key Part 1 BEFORE it has been emailed to you a $10 cancellation fee will apply. If it has been emailed to you we will be unable to issue a refund because their is no way for the business to verify if the HeartCode key has been activated and will be eligible for a new sale.
“Registering for the wrong class”
If you register for a course and it ends up being the wrong class for which you need, Save A Heart CPR is not responsible for the error. The policy listed on this page will be what we follow as far as any reschedule, refund or cancellation.
Save A Heart CPR would like to thank you for understanding our policies we have set forth for our clients and students and look forward to seeing you in class.