BLS (CPR) for Healthcare
You do nothing on-line for this class, it's all completed at our office location
The American Heart Associations BLS course is intended for current healthcare providers or those wanting to enter the healthcare field. This class is for first time individuals, expired individuals or individuals who are renewing a current BLS card.
The course is meant for the following titles and more......(RN's) Registered Nurses, LVN's, Nursing students, Rad Tech, Respiratory Therapist or RCP's, CNA, Medical Assistant, EMT, Paramedics, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Physicians and Surgical Techs, Dentist.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- Use of an AED
- 2 rescuer CPR for all ages
- Rescue Breathing and Advanced Airway
- Use of a bag valve mask (BVM)
- Relief of choking for responsive/unresponsive patients
- Use of pocket mask
*Receive your AHA eCard the day of class
* Please understand this is a learning environment and we wish everybody to have an uninterrupted experience, we would appreciate leaving children and infants at home.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
You must read our policy before submitting payment for the course. Please use the provided link to read the policy: Cancellation, Refund, Reschedule Policy