READ STEPS 1-5 ON HOW THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WORKS AND TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE SKILL SESSION OR YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY.
Hybrid Managing Assaultive Behavior Training (MAB/AB508/SB1299) with Skill Session
This course is in compliance with the following California state laws
- Section Title 22 of the Health and Safety Code
- Section 1257.7
- Section 1257.8
This course will be completed in 2 parts in order to be eligible to receive a completion card, if you don't follow these directions below you will not be able to enter the course.
You are purchasing the PowerPoint information for $55.00 and paying a $5 material fee for the completion card and Skill Session. A PowerPoint must be purchased each time you enter a Skill Session, You may not reuse a previous PowerPoint you purchased or borrow another persons PowerPoint information. One PowerPoint per person must be purchased each time you attend a Skill Session.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED ON THE PURCHASED POWERPOINT
- You will receive an automated "Registration Confirmation" email with the date and time of the Skill Session you registered for after you purchase the PowerPoint information, that email will have the PowerPoint attached as a PDF with 59 color slides and will arrive to you within 1 hour....read it, your multiple choice test is based off the PowerPoint!
- You must reply to the "Registration Confirmation" email that has your purchased PDF PowerPoint or you will not be able to enter the skill session, do not reply to the Payment Confirmation email.
- If you haven't received the "Registration Confirmation" email within 1 hour try checking your SPAM folder. If you still haven't received it then contact us immediately through email at email@example.com and we will send it manually to you as quickly as possible. You must reply to the email in order to enter the Skill Session so we know you received the PDF PowerPoint information you purchased.
- The instructor will not review the information during the class but will answer any questions you may have.
- You will need to complete the class roster and take a multiple choice test based off the PowerPoint PDF you purchased (Must pass with an 80% within 2 attempts). You will then practice the hands-on portion of the course with other participants or the instructor (Part 2 of 2) before receiving a completion card from the business.
Click here to read about the California AB508 Law: AB508 and SB1299 requirements
Private appointments are available for this course, the cost is $100.00, Contact us to schedule an appointment at 909-227-9192 or email us. Price includes the PowerPoint and Card fee/Skill Session.
Save A Heart CPR is not responsible for your employer, registry or any other type of entity who will or will not accept our completion cards. Our course covers the required subject matter required by the state of California.
Convenience is everything!
* Please understand this is a learning environment and we wish everybody to have an uninterrupted experience, we would appreciate leaving children and infants at home. If you arrive with a child you will be unable to enter the skill session (Part 2).
You must read the Cancellation Policy before you submit your payment, by registering for a course and submitting payment you agree to all terms listed.
Please use the provided link: Cancellation, Reschedule, Refund, Credit Policy