BLS (CPR) for Healthcare 2020 Guidelines
You do nothing on-line or at home for this class
The American Heart Associations BLS course is intended for current healthcare providers or those wishing to enter the healthcare field. The class is intended for first timers, people on expired cards or people wishing to renew their BLS card.
The course is meant for the following fields of employment and many more......CNA's, Dentist, Doctors, EMT's, LVN's, Medical Assistant, Nursing Students, Occupational Therapist, Paramedics, Physical Therapist, Physicians Assistants (PA's), Registered Nurses, Rad Tech (X-Ray), Respiratory Therapist (RT's) or RCP's, Surgical Techs and any other type of individual who is in or who will be entering the healthcare field.
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
- Use of an AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- 2 rescuer CPR for all ages
- Rescue Breathing and Advanced Airway
- Use of a bag valve mask (BVM)
- Relief of choking for responsive/unresponsive patients
- Use of a pocket mask for giving breaths
- Special considerations (Naloxone use, Medication patch)
- Team Dynamics
*Receive your AHA eCard on the day of class
* Please understand this is a learning environment and we wish everybody to have an uninterrupted experience, we would appreciate not bringing children and infants to the classroom setting.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
You must read our policy before submitting payment for the course. Please use the provided link to read the policy: Cancellation, Refund, Reschedule Policy